Maintaining cordial relationships with clients is key to the success of a business, be it a large transnational or a small company. A strong, positive relationship generally leads to better sales and return rates. Therefore, the optimal management of customer relationships becomes a priority issue in today’s business world.
Salesforce has undoubtedly established itself as the main CRM platform — Customer Relationship Management- worldwide. With its multiple products and professional services, it has become a very important tool for the management of our customer database. Its particularity of being cloud-based allows easy integration between different areas and audiences. For all these reasons, it is able to offer ready-made, highly customizable solutions to use in your company and boost its growth with cutting-edge tools and technology.
How does Salesforce help businesses?
Here are some ways the world’s largest CRM software can help business:
- Identify the right customer: Salesforce optimizes the search for potential customers and reduces costs in your marketing budget. By taking a comprehensive overview of your customers, you can discover who is interested in certain products and services. Therefore, by keeping a systematic update on behaviors and creating a regular follow-up log, you can personalize your communication and increase your return on investment.
- Manage cordial customer relationships: Customers like to deal with people and not machines. By tracking conversations, behaviors, and conducts, you can establish personalized communication with each of them based on their preferences and needs. This results in rewarding customer experiences and solidifies their bond with the brand.
- Automate and optimize marketing campaigns: With Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you have a set of tools that allow you to achieve marketing optimization. With these tools, your company will be able to impact customers with the correct messages, in the correct channel, in an automated way. They also allow you to create personalized and omnichannel customer journeys.
- Loyalty of your clients: Thanks to the excellent service that you will be offering, the commercial relationship with your clients will be strengthened. This translates into better rates of return once they need your products and services again.
Trade and Sales
- Improve employee productivity: With the Salesforce suite of products, you can adopt the right technology for your business. This is how you can optimize the way your team works. With this, you not only simplify the business processes that are part of the work routine but can instead focus staff efforts on those actions that you know would stand out.
- Optimize teamwork: Salesforce allows you to maintain continuous communication between your team members. The platform offers a central meeting point that facilitates the integration of all personnel and simplifies work routines. In this way, important information about customers, territories, trade flows, and other communications of interest can be shared. The areas can be grouped by objectives, projects, or events. Additionally, the ability to access records, information, and data is optimized to achieve greater personal efficiency.
- Centralize customer data: Storing customer data in one place speeds up the ability to access required information. With Salesforce, the sales team will no longer need customer files, business cards, or numbers on agendas. Instead, all team members can access the necessary information and optimize response and action times, minimizing the risk of loss of contacts.
- Automate reporting: With Salesforce, your team members can create reports on a regular basis without having to consult many spreadsheets. The centralization of the data allows the automatic compilation of the information and simplifies the writing of the reports.
- Improves time management: The CRM platform helps establish the ideal strategy for workflows. In addition, it allocates the best resources to the work so that it is finished in the established time. It can automate work calendars, events, and appointments while also providing useful reminders for project planning.
- Increase profitability: Salesforce provides solutions to track your company’s products. It provides sales graphs, customer purchase histories, behavioral trends, and other useful tools. With this information, you can make better business decisions about available products and resources. The cost of the process of closing deals and implementing marketing strategies is dramatically reduced as a result.
- Offers countless IT tools: Create modern applications to meet the needs of employees, partners, and customers. It increases productivity by automating key processes and improves transparency and security using IT solutions.
- Optimize the management of customer responses: The Salesforce platform stores all the information of your company in the pages and experiences generated. This enables you to collect and process complete customer histories, conversations, files, groups, and experts in a single experience by delivering personalized messages and solutions quickly, with the right resources.
- Create help centers and customer service: With Salesforce, you can build a help point for your customers without having to contact support. It establishes a knowledge base where you can find frequently asked questions and other help articles that allow users to find the answers on their own, in a self-service style.
- Improvements from IoT solutions: Salesforce IoT Cloud and AI services enable your company to show a proactive and predictive approach. The data produced by the sensors of the devices notifies the support team in advance when any product will require service before your client contacts you. Your support team can promptly order replacement parts before a breakdown occurs or troubleshoot devices remotely.
Would you like to have a professional team to start implementing Salesforce in your company? SkyPlanner has the experience you need to get started on this impressive platform. We put highly trained consultants experienced in the implementation and support of CRMs at your disposal.